The Museum is exploring the many benefits of a new building and location. In the last year options and specifications have been developed in great detail, with serveral locations under consideration if they were to come available. More details below, including:
- Map of 3 candidate locations:
- Fairgrounds – pending strategic planning by Lane Events Center and Lane County
- Riverfront – pending planning work by Williams & Dame with City of Eugene
- Post Office – historic downtown location if it came available for sale
- Executive Director Bob Hart describing the very important need for additional and higher quality storage
- Slide show describing some options with artist renderings
- A form for your ideas and input!
Your ideas about future locations of the museum, or on any other topic are welcome.